SQUASH PLAYER MUST-HAVES
Protective eyewear or squash spectacles
Squash balls come in various sizes and different colors, they are all designed to help you choose the right ball to suit your level of play and fitness and eventually, to help you level up your play game.
In squash, the different colored balls (whether totally different in color or just using different colored dots) are designed to bounce differently and behave differently in particular circumstances.
Squash balls are unique as one of the most truly unique elements in the worldwide domain of sport. At room temperature, a professional-grade squash ball hardly bounces, but once warmed, whether, through mechanical or physical means, they bounce a lot, over twice as much as in their original state.
There is a huge range of squash balls in the market and everyone chose them according to their needs and ease.
- formerly Max (blue dot) – aimed at beginners and young juniors
- Progress (red dot) – improver, recreational players
- Competition (single yellow dot) – intermediate players or for use on very cool courts
- Pro (double yellow dot) aimed at good club players up to advanced/professional level
- As your interest in the game grows you can expand your kitbag to include other items such as sweatbands, court towels, massage balls, resistance bands, hydration tablets, and much more.