Winter Holiday Camp
Squash camps are a great introduction for those new to squash and the best place to develop young squash players who will outplay and outperform the competition. Camps are appropriate for players of all ages and skill levels. We offer multiple weeks of day camps with flexible session schedules and overnight camps at Mercersburg Academy, PA featuring guest coaches!
Your child will be a part of a high-energy environment and will not only learn a new activity, but will also gain self-confidence. And, of course, they’ll be making friends along the way.
All of our camps include training in the key elements of squash and personal excellence:
- Sportsmanship – setting expectations for fair and generous behavior and treatment of others
- Performance & Conditioning — building speed, strength and agility
- Growth Mindset — managing emotions, building a ‘grit’ mindset, establishing preparation for challenges on and off the court
- Strategy — learning to adapt personal strengths to be able to set the tone in a match, be responsive, and create game plans for success
- Technical Skill — stroke, movement mechanics, and specific elements for match play
Players will be divided by skill level, as appropriate, and areas of focus will shift, based on strengths of each player.
|Week 1: December 20 – December 24 Week 2: December 27 – December 31||12:00 PM – 03:00 PM||Beginners. @ Mclean Intermediate @ Tysons||Beginners $400 Intermediate $500|